Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Feature: Parkland Football Maps!

I've added a new item to the "Links" section (over there on the right) - Parkland Football Maps. I know what you're saying. "But Jayson, I don't need no stinkin' map! I already know where Clarke Park is. Haven't I froze my @!*# off three times already this spring, watching football at Clarke?"

And I would answer - these maps aren't for existing Parkland Football fans. They are meant for the legions of new fans who will be coming out to our games. Anyway, check out the links if you're interested. If I've done it right, you'll have a map of Edmonton that is zoom-able, scrollable, and with Parkland Football placemarkers such as Clarke Park, Foote Field, etc. You can even ask Google Maps to generate driving directions and you can turn on the satellite photo layer to see if I've placed the markers accurately.

No comments:

Parkland Football - Scheduled Events